- Joined
- 15 April 2020
- Messages
- 956
- Reactions Received
- 2,957
- Location
- SM's Basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53
- Gender
- Male
(@Darth_Kuro)
ok so
today I was walking down the road omw to the store
when suddenly... I encountered these little shits who blocked my path to the store
I tried to talk to them so they could move out the way... but they made fun of my jawa
so I attacked them
so after our little fallout, we decided to make a deal and they told me that if I gave them an egg they would let me pass
I had to get this specific egg from this rhino guy... he was a lil bitch fyi
but in the end... I killed the rhino and those jawa guys received their egg
AND I managed to go to the store and get the milk I needed, a double win for me
thank you for tuning in to today's diary entry <3
ok so
today I was walking down the road omw to the store
when suddenly... I encountered these little shits who blocked my path to the store
I tried to talk to them so they could move out the way... but they made fun of my jawa
so I attacked them
so after our little fallout, we decided to make a deal and they told me that if I gave them an egg they would let me pass
I had to get this specific egg from this rhino guy... he was a lil bitch fyi
but in the end... I killed the rhino and those jawa guys received their egg
AND I managed to go to the store and get the milk I needed, a double win for me
thank you for tuning in to today's diary entry <3