[Revamp] LOONA Badge Thread (1 Viewer)

Do you want to be tagged?


  • Total voters
    4

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Please don't hate my after this but i needa point out a few things im SORRY TT
I'll leave my notes in red on the quotes themselves~
Black Go won.png
p
blonde jinsoul.png
p
blue Go Won.png
p p <<I know the background isn't stark white but it's white enough to need to be changed, if you turn on light mode you can see it blends in
Haseul 2.png
p p also no solid black backgrounds, sometimes it's okay if it's cropped in so close there's only a sliver in the corner since it doesn't blend into dark mode but we still want our badges to be colourful!

brunette Jinsoul.png
p p This badge needs to be centered~
purple choerry 2.png
p p Same thing with the background blending into light mode
vivi 2.png
p
vivi.png
p

p p
Yves 2.png
p p black background again~
Chuu.png
p
Kim Lip.png
p

I'll do the rest tomorrow...
:nekosweat:
p Stark white background
Olivia Hye 2.png
p
Kim Lip summer.png
p
Heejin 2.png
pHyunjin 1.pngp p Black background
Also some of the badges could be cropped a little closer, remember we don't want the shoulders we only want the face! When i'm cropping, a trick I use to help center the image and make sure it's cropped closely enough is to use the grid as a guideline and I make sure the eyes and nose fit inside the middle square of the 9 square grid while cropping, it doesn't work every time of course and sometimes you may want to crop a tiny bit further out if you think the image looks better that way but it's a good guideline for most badges! Sometimes if the idol is facing sideways a little bit i'll only get one eye in the middle square which helps center the image when an idol is facing slightly to the side~

For the backgrounds, sometimes you can turn up vibrancy and the off white will turn into a beige or silvery blue, other times you have to cut out the original image and place it on a solid colour background and just pick whichever colour you think will best suit the image!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Please don't hate my after this but i needa point out a few things im SORRY TT
I'll leave my notes in red on the quotes themselves~


Also some of the badges could be cropped a little closer, remember we don't want the shoulders we only want the face! When i'm cropping, a trick I use to help center the image and make sure it's cropped closely enough is to use the grid as a guideline and I make sure the eyes and nose fit inside the middle square of the 9 square grid while cropping, it doesn't work every time of course and sometimes you may want to crop a tiny bit further out if you think the image looks better that way but it's a good guideline for most badges! Sometimes if the idol is facing sideways a little bit i'll only get one eye in the middle square which helps center the image when an idol is facing slightly to the side~

For the backgrounds, sometimes you can turn up vibrancy and the off white will turn into a beige or silvery blue, other times you have to cut out the original image and place it on a solid colour background and just pick whichever colour you think will best suit the image!
I forgot about the light mode... let's see if I can fix them, otherwise I'll have to remove them.
:sadcat:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I forgot about the light mode... let's see if I can fix them, otherwise I'll have to remove them.
:sadcat:
We won't have to remove them~ I can fix them if any of them win voting so if you can't find a way to fix them then don't worry too much~ the criticisms are moreso just to keep in mind while making badges in the future! We would appreciate an effort to fix them though, since there will likely still be many badges we need to edit before uploading when voting starts getting wrapped up for some groups~
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We won't have to remove them~ I can fix them if any of them win voting so if you can't find a way to fix them then don't worry too much~ the criticisms are moreso just to keep in mind while making badges in the future!
I don't mind babe, it's just that since I live in darkness (aka dark mode) I wasn't taking other users in mind. I'll find a way to fix them.
:pepeheart:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't mind babe, it's just that since I live in darkness (aka dark mode) I wasn't taking other users in mind. I'll find a way to fix them.
:pepeheart:
Oh don't worry I live in darkness too ehe only reason I think to check light mode is because it's basically my job!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You're not the only one...
btw, sorry for my mess, I guess you'll have to update the suggestions with the badges I've fixed/added.
:nekosweat:
Makes me regret not getting the summer pack :maheart:
Nah, its no problem just let me know when you update them where I can put the new ones in!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Makes me regret not getting the summer pack :maheart:
Nah, its no problem just let me know when you update them where I can put the new ones in!
I already did. The ones with the black or white background (I cropped those a little more) and I added some close ups so we can have more options.
There's one for Haseul that I replaced for a different one.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I already did. The ones with the black or white background (I cropped those a little more) and I added some close ups so we can have more options.
There's one for Haseul that I replaced for a different one.
ok gotcha! I think I changed the ones you updated. If I missed any let me know
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you all are already doing such a great job with it
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why don't you just use the Orbit tag? It'll be quicker and you'll probably get more responses...
One of the awards rules is that we can only use the tag once and after that we tag whoever has told us they wanted to be. It prevents the group tag from being over used and from people being tagged when they have not requested to be
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread