- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Voted but it didn't ask for me user, is that ok?
Voted but it didn't ask for me user, is that ok?
I knew I forgot something. I'll add that real quickVoted but it didn't ask for me user, is that ok?
Thank you!@JakeyWantsCakey and @OnlyCalB I'll just remember that you two voted first where you don't have to vote again lol. Sorry about that!
I voted again before I saw this message lol. I chose the same options (obviously) so just take one vote away from each@JakeyWantsCakey and @OnlyCalB I'll just remember that you two voted first where you don't have to vote again lol. Sorry about that!
lol I can just delete your first vote!I voted again before I saw this message lol. I chose the same options (obviously) so just take one vote away from each![]()
All of them look stunning!FINAL BADGES
Haseul
![]()
![]()
Jinsoul
![]()
![]()
Chuu
![]()
![]()
Olivia
![]()
![]()
New Badges:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Tags:
@OnlyCalB @Saythename17 @lexus @vogue @Sory @NASA @JakeyWantsCakey @Ashla_K
yep! they turned out great! I was going to have them up yesterday but the site was down last nightAll of them look stunning!
Same with the queens of 4th gen thread I just made, I've been sitting on that idea since yesterday lolyep! they turned out great! I was going to have them up yesterday but the site was down last night
Yeah I was going to respond to that one soon. Had to post badge results before thoughSame with the queens of 4th gen thread I just made, I've been sitting on that idea since yesterday lol
They are gorgeous!FINAL BADGES
Haseul
![]()
![]()
Jinsoul
![]()
![]()
Chuu
![]()
![]()
Olivia
![]()
![]()
New Badges:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Tags:
@OnlyCalB @Saythename17 @lexus @vogue @Sory @NASA @JakeyWantsCakey @Ashla_K
gorgeous girls make gorgeous badgesThey are gorgeous!![]()