Revealing My Actual Age.... (4 Viewers)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I apologise that I kept this from y'all for so long, but I'm 13. Yup. Born on 25th December, 2004. I have my reasons (*cough* AKP isn't safe *cough*) & only three users were aware of it.

So please forgive me. TT

I hope your view of me doesn't change after this.
Have a nice day!
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
You did it. Good job.
And I am 14 (soon to be 15) y'all in case you didn't know.:llama_ramen:
Oh my Yves, you said you wouldn't do it unless someone asked you. :llama_ramen:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I apologise that I kept this from y'all for so long, but I'm 13. Yup. Born on 25th December, 2004. I have my reasons (*cough* AKP isn't safe *cough*) & only three users were aware of it.

So please forgive me. TT

I hope your view of me doesn't change after this.
Have a nice day!
Idc how old you are, you're an Orbit which means you're the best, ofc. Imagine having such good taste so early in life
:llama_thug:
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Wtf, I saw the title and was like... Bet he's actually 18 or something

You're gonna get far in life my friend ~
^

Yes, you changed in my eyes after this, your maturity and friendliness with the users around you on AKP made me think you'e at least 18 years old, but you're 13! And you're doing better than a lot of others, good luck with life my friend, i can tell there's a great future ahead of you ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread