Revealing My Actual Age.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I apologise that I kept this from y'all for so long, but I'm 13. Yup. Born on 25th December, 2004. I have my reasons (*cough* AKP isn't safe *cough*) & only three users were aware of it.
So please forgive me. TT
I hope your view of me doesn't change after this.
tu est tres jeune de moi O.o i'm basically 3 yrs older than you and you sound as mature as the people i know say i am ;;;
i must be so immature sometimes XD
also
three users were aware of it.
boi you had that convo in your damn akp profile
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow I’d never have guessed. But who cares. Age ain’t nothing but a number friend.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I apologise that I kept this from y'all for so long, but I'm 13. Yup. Born on 25th December, 2004. I have my reasons (*cough* AKP isn't safe *cough*) & only three users were aware of it.

So please forgive me. TT

I hope your view of me doesn't change after this.
Have a nice day!
Now i am sad, i wish i was still at your age. I will be 28 in a few months :yolk:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Wtf, I saw the title and was like... Bet he's actually 18 or something

You're gonna get far in life my friend ~
Oh my Yves, thank you. I did feel like I was cheating you people so this was the best decision. :llama_ramen:
^

Yes, you changed in my eyes after this, your maturity and friendliness with the users around you on AKP made me think you'e at least 18 years old, but you're 13! And you're doing better than a lot of others, good luck with life my friend, i can tell there's a great future ahead of you ;)
*cries*
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow Mortie, this makes you even more uwu. Uwu :llama_squish::llama_squish:
Now i am sad, i wish i was still at your age. I will be 28 in a few months :yolk:
Iss okay I'm 28 too :yolk::yolk:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
tu est tres jeune de moi O.o i'm basically 3 yrs older than you and you sound as mature as the people i know say i am ;;;
i must be so immature sometimes XD
also
boi you had that convo in your damn akp profile
Merci.
I mean, I never revealed anything in that convo. :llama_ramen:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow I’d never have guessed. But who cares. Age ain’t nothing but a number friend.
Ageism is very prevalent & widespread & that was one of the reasons why I pretended to be older.
But you're definitely right. :llama_ramen:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Now i am sad, i wish i was still at your age. I will be 28 in a few months :yolk:
Oh my Yves, don't have regrets. Regrets hinder improvement & you're doing great for yourself.
Throw away the past & look at how far you have come. You've been a wonderful user on AKP, adored by all, & founded this tranquil atmosphere of a Forum which serves as a place of common interest for us all. You're doing great. Keep it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread