- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
:llama_sniffle:My opinion would never change of you over something so trivial<3
I missed ya.
:llama_sniffle:My opinion would never change of you over something so trivial<3
I'm not UwU! But thanks anyway~Wow Mortie, this makes you even more uwu. Uwu
Iss okay I'm 28 too![]()
I misses you too! So much,I am glad you are here so we can talk now!:llama_sniffle:
I missed ya.
@Taeyeon should marry meOh my Yves, don't have regrets. Regrets hinder improvement & you're doing great for yourself.
Throw away the past & look at how far you have come. You've been a wonderful user on AKP, adored by all, & founded this tranquil atmosphere of a Forum which serves as a place of common interest for us all. You're doing great. Keep it up.
What about Rolex, Broke, & Tzuyuyoda?
Good good ^^I always behave.![]()
broke would be good, she lives in a rich countryWhat about Rolex, Broke, & Tzuyuyoda?![]()
What way does @Taeyeon swing though?broke would be good, she lives in a rich country
the other 2 are dudes and im hetero
mkay w/ever floats your boat i guessMerci.
I mean, I never revealed anything in that convo.![]()
Shush, that response itself was cute c:I know, Mads.
You're still a thousand times cuter though.![]()