To-To @lexus @perhapz @notthatmarko @Ashla_K @Ahsoka
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 4 June 2020 #1 To-To @lexus @perhapz @notthatmarko @Ashla_K @Ahsoka Reactions: yeji, Ahsoka, Ashla_K and 1 other person
TRAUMATHON summer breeze . Joined 3 May 2020 Messages 859 Reactions Received 1,714 Location 🌸✨💗💫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom deobi <3 Gender Other Pronouns they/he 4 June 2020 #2 thank u for this art <3 Reactions: Tickita, yeji, Ashla_K and 1 other person
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 4 June 2020 #3 10/10 Reactions: Tickita, yeji and Ashla_K
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 June 2020 #4 I posted this on my last Star Wars thread but y'all didn't noticed it. I'm disappointed... Anyways, Darth Kermit it's the only Dark Lord I approve. Reactions: Tickita and yeji
I posted this on my last Star Wars thread but y'all didn't noticed it. I'm disappointed... Anyways, Darth Kermit it's the only Dark Lord I approve.
JarJarBinks Joined 26 July 2019 Messages 481 Reactions Received 1,048 Location Otoh Gunga, Naboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,702 4 June 2020 #5 dat sid lord na scary Reactions: Tickita and yeji
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,399 Reactions Received 151,414 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 June 2020 #6 Why is this scarier than the original Palpatine? Reactions: Tickita and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 June 2020 #7 bless. this is so hilarious Reactions: Tickita