revisiting the old days (2 Viewers)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
My best friend has been out of the loop with kpop so I gave her a refresher with recent releases
but then youtube recommended an oldie to us and let's say it gagged us.

Damn we're old :cri: :cri: :cri:

​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,195
Reactions Received
46,866
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,413
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BTS without Min Yoongi? lol /j that's a terrible joke to make

but on topic - I've never heard that song before, probs cuz they were before my time. lol (before my time as in, it came out way before I became a fan)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
probs cuz they were before my time. lol (before my time as in, it came out way before I became a fan)
thanks for clarifying, I was getting scared :gretchenkek:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,195
Reactions Received
46,866
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,413
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thanks for clarifying, I was getting scared :gretchenkek:
did I really need to? bc sometimes I tend to give unneeded clarification. (that's what got me all those objections [all were overruled, though] during my SA trial)
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
did I really need to? bc sometimes I tend to give unneeded clarification. (that's what got me all those objections [all were overruled, though] during my SA trial)
more like it went from ''omg am I really this old?'' to ''Oh okay this makes more sense''

old kpop is so cool
yes I miss the old days, it's not the same anymore :sicacry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: motorp77

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
T-ARA is queendom always
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread