Revive+ review (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
im only like 4 songs in but stuck in your head is my fav group track
8 is ok but its definitely gonna take some listening to get into it.... the 67 part was funny hehe
blackhole is good to me but its gonna take a few listens till I decide if I like it or hate it
Bang Bang is obviously good so yah I like it!!
In your heart is really good!! it reminds me of Bii:-p and vocaloid it sounds kinda like a wonderland x showtime I like it!!
Hush sounds really good, it has that signature Ive sound I'm used too!! I love the intro ,chorus and bridge it sounds really good really I love the whole song!
I like fireworks!! it sounds similar to rebel heart (just the type of beat TT) the song iself I like especially the rock elements
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
also @Dive please share your opinions on the album!!
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,431
Reactions Received
13,620
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,469
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Here's my take on it
(Ranked in order of my fav)
For the reg songs:
I think Bang Bang is still my favorite but this will change later probably because I'm more familiar with Bang Bang
Blackhole is my next favorite, it's so IVE and catchy
I like Hush, the vocals are vocaling, and Liz's high note reminds me of Attitude
Stuck in your head and Hot Coffee are good, but it'll take me a few more listens
Fireworks is okay, not my cup of tea rn but that might change

As for the solos:
I think my favorite is Super ICY, no surprises becase I listened to all the fancams beforehand to prepare and Super ICY was still my fav although listening to the full version makes me think it's a tad repetitive, but Leeseo's voice is just ugh :junweary:
8 is good, it's so Wonyoung coded, idk why ppl hate it, "I left no crumbs" QUEEN IS GIVING
Force is goated, it's so Yujin, and I love the melodies
Rei's is very J-pop coded, I think out of all of them, Rei knows which concept fits her best, it's so cute and techy-sounding, I love it!
Odd and Unreal are low-key good, but they just didn't stand out to me
Liz's high notes are crazy in Unreal, but I do think she relied more on visual/vocal (as she should) but I do love a good choreo to go along with a song
Meanwhile odd was SO AESTHETIC I LOOOOVED her outfit, but it was totally different than what I expected, I was thinking crazy, energy-filled dance lol, as Gaeul is their main dancer but I loved it nontheless
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Here's my take on it
(Ranked in order of my fav)
For the reg songs:
I think Bang Bang is still my favorite but this will change later probably because I'm more familiar with Bang Bang
Blackhole is my next favorite, it's so IVE and catchy
I like Hush, the vocals are vocaling, and Liz's high note reminds me of Attitude
Stuck in your head and Hot Coffee are good, but it'll take me a few more listens
Fireworks is okay, not my cup of tea rn but that might change

As for the solos:
I think my favorite is Super ICY, no surprises becase I listened to all the fancams beforehand to prepare and Super ICY was still my fav although listening to the full version makes me think it's a tad repetitive, but Leeseo's voice is just ugh :junweary:
8 is good, it's so Wonyoung coded, idk why ppl hate it, "I left no crumbs" QUEEN IS GIVING
Force is goated, it's so Yujin, and I love the melodies
Rei's is very J-pop coded, I think out of all of them, Rei knows which concept fits her best, it's so cute and techy-sounding, I love it!
Odd and Unreal are low-key good, but they just didn't stand out to me
Liz's high notes are crazy in Unreal, but I do think she relied more on visual/vocal (as she should) but I do love a good choreo to go along with a song
Meanwhile odd was SO AESTHETIC I LOOOOVED her outfit, but it was totally different than what I expected, I was thinking crazy, energy-filled dance lol, as Gaeul is their main dancer but I loved it nontheless
I haven't had a full review yet I missed the solos minus wony and hot coffee I think
 
  • Wow
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,431
Reactions Received
13,620
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,469
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't had a full review yet I missed the solos minus wony and hot coffee I think
Spotify was being annoying and didn't let me play the rest of the solos but I got through 8, Odd, and Super ICY
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
honestly from what I've heard I'll like force but in your heart was so good
 
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,358
Reactions Received
59,391
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
491,728
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
i like unreal the most! :excitedmarch:

blackhole isn't that catchy, i need some listen to get used to it but the music video definitely in god level. i prefer bang bang over blackhole tbh :taesip:
i like fireworks too, it has rebel heart vibes in it. hot coffee also not bad~
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Man you all be listening to entire albums in a day? :dying:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,559
Reactions Received
4,685
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,658
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Okay I am back from school and here is my review !!
(Ranked)
Blackhole
LOVE IT the song gives me Energy and Confidence boost loves everything about the song!
8 Wonyoung
ATE!! Feels like Wonyoung It girl! Confidence boost again LOVE THIS
In your heart Rei
So cute! I love the song so much! Gives me cute video game vibes
Super ICY Leeseo
SO GOOD! LOVE the song! It is something about the song that is :sj_weary:
Bang bang
FIRE!! Really cool!! Confidence boost again!
Odd Gaeul
Soft vibe fits her
HOT COFFEE
Mature vibe Really like it
Hush
I can’t even explain why this is so good
Stuck in your head
Lovely really good song
Unreal Liz
Love her vocals! Good song but not really my style
Fireworks
Good song could have been better
Force Yujin
Hurts me to put it so low:pandasad:
Mature vibe . Feels to regular Pop-ish for me

NO HATE TO ANYONE I LOVE EVERY MEMBER!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread