Appreciation Rich Wendy (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
125
Reactions Received
217
Location
Jihyo's Queendom
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
ARMY/DIVE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't know Wendy(RV) was that rich :jisoosmh: That's a lot of money U_U


I'm really just doing this for the booster pack but I learn so many new things while doing this :kokorohappy:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can see why. That 1000 teaset wow.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
She needs to sprinkle the money my way <:

honestly though, RV is such a great and consistent gg.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Gwacepop

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread