Appreciation Rick Riordan snapping back at a homophobic commentor (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The arguments I got into with my 3rd grade friends over how to say his name were bigger than any political debate
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My life is a lie :jisoosmh:

Then again, I also pronounced J.R.R. Tolkien's last name as "Toll-key-in" up until about a year ago, soo... :wimwim:
lmao i rlly have no idea how to say it , but at this point i dont wan na know, id rather pretend to be right

not as bad as my calling myself a fantasy nerd but never having read lotr!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I will resist the urge to tell you XD

But I think the worst one for me is Christopher... Paolini. I never bothered to look up how to say his name though :nekosweat:
yep, i wont bother either :sanapray: love being ignorant
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread