- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Well I spelled his name wrong so that might have been itwhy tf did I read sungchan?anyways, he looks great.
on a side note, is that a chinese bl drama? (your aesthetics I mean)
yeah, china always making the subtile bl onesWell I spelled his name wrong so that might have been itand technically yes. The Untamed is an adaption of MDZS, a BL novel, but due to China's ban on gay media the adaption itself had its BL contents erased. If you watch the drama you can tell they couldn't fully erase it though
some things have no heterosexual explanation. I got inspired to make this layout because I just recently finished reading the novel series, but i watched the drama as it came out
![]()