MV RILEY "BGE" (Official Video) **CALLING ALL GLEEKS** (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I ALWAYS ADORED HER
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same! I'm glad to finally see her putting out music again, her voice is such a gift! The song is cool too, it's empowering but in a chill way.
I honestly loved her voice the most during Glee and always wanted more. Literally her Franknfurter lives still rent free in my head
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread