i like her alot i just wanna meet moe fans :')
im OBSESSED with the riffs in STFU! like omgI'm not a fan of most of her songs but STFU! is my anthem![]()
did u listen to her album??I've listened to her stuff before, but I'm not a fan. I like some of her stuff tho.
That's one of my favorite songs of all tbh, does she have any others like it?im OBSESSED with the riffs in STFU! like omg
you mean like the riffs in the guitar??That's one of my favorite songs of all tbh, does she have any others like it?
Mostly something that's heavy rock type, I'll check those outyou mean like the riffs in the guitar??
I would say theres amazing riffs in the video i posted (the video is great too) but its not as aggressive imo
and "Whos Gonna Save U now" is a little angsty like the song too
u might like "Dynasty" bc theres a solo idk lmao
No, but I've heard Comme Des Garçons and Ordinary Superstar before. ^^did u listen to her album??
the album is a masterpeiceNo, but I've heard Comme Des Garçons and Ordinary Superstar before. ^^
I will when I have a chance to. :Dthe album is a masterpeice
give it a chance :)