- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
The legend has left the building. Forever.
I was never banned (somehow)Only a year?
Lame
I got admin banned![]()
ayyy me tooOnly a year?
Lame
I got admin banned![]()
ayyy me too
I guess we are a match made in heaven
You too? Is there anyone they don't ban there? O.oI'd still have my old account if I had only gotten a year but got a permanent ban instead.
It's not as bad as it sounds and it's just an admin who rarely does anything but when they did they perma banned half the active userbase.You too? Is there anyone they don't ban there? O.o
There goes their popularity among other things then.... What an idiot. That admin should get his head checked.It's not as bad as it sounds and it's just an admin who rarely does anything but when they did they perma banned half the active userbase.