Sensitive RIP My Allkpop Career (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Can someone please make a thread on allkpop saying I'm banned for a year and I wont be returning?

My notifications keep going up. I dont know if I'm being tagged or what cause I cant check them.
I did a search on "drewb" and I found nothing anyone have mentioned about you. I may go forward and announce it; but remember I'm essentially a nugu around there and people may skip my thread. I know how it is after many times that has happened. Right there, the people who pull the most audience are the trolls; and I very much prefer staying away from that behavior.
 
Joined
5 July 2020
Messages
12
Reactions Received
31
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Can someone please make a thread on allkpop saying I'm banned for a year and I wont be returning?

My notifications keep going up. I dont know if I'm being tagged or what cause I cant check them.
im getting unbanned in a few hours so i could but im pretty sure we cant reveal the banning info about other users, i'll ask the mods tho
 
Joined
5 July 2020
Messages
12
Reactions Received
31
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Can someone please make a thread on allkpop saying I'm banned for a year and I wont be returning?

My notifications keep going up. I dont know if I'm being tagged or what cause I cant check them.
nobody was aware of your ban, i've told a few. guccilia says take care and hopes you're doing well btw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
nobody was aware of your ban, i've told a few. guccilia says take care and hopes you're doing well btw
Thanks. Guccilia was a great friend. I'll miss her.

And you don't have to make a thread about me it's not that serious. Users come and go all the time.

Allkpop will be just fine without me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: tzuyuah
Joined
5 July 2020
Messages
12
Reactions Received
31
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thanks. Guccilia was a great friend. I'll miss her.

And you don't have to make a thread about me it's not that serious. Users come and go all the time.

Allkpop will be just fine without me lol
you were not even in the monthly troll ranking
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
^ It didn't seem like no one really cared. Typical hopeless K-Pop site. : / AKP just seems to be nasty.
Like a raw piece of meat, you keep telling yourself is cooked all the way through : /
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
^ It didn't seem like no one really cared. Typical hopeless K-Pop site. : / AKP just seems to be nasty.
Like a raw piece of meat, you keep telling yourself is cooked all the way through : /
More people disliked me. I had some fans but my antis outnumbered them. It's fine. I really dont care anymore about allkpop. Or kpop in general.

The Sulli and Hara tragedies were the beginning of the end for me and kpop. I've tried to care about the industry and the current happenings but I see more bad then good. And now finding out Mina almost killed herself cause of a bitch like Jimin.

I'm probably gonna completely disappear from this site also in a week or so. But kpop will go on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
More people disliked me. I had some fans but my antis outnumbered them. It's fine. I really dont care anymore about allkpop. Or kpop in general.

The Sulli and Hara tragedies were the beginning of the end for me and kpop. I've tried to care about the industry and the current happenings but I see more bad then good. And now finding out Mina almost killed herself cause of a bitch like Jimin.

I'm probably gonna completely disappear from this site also in a week or so. But kpop will go on.
I see. Well whatever you decide to do, good luck with it all.
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would just love to know how lmaoooo because the admin only comes to put ads on there
it was during a messy period. I made s goodbye thread and gone I was
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread