RIP Pristin card collectors (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
well still more successful than I will ever be. Iˇm sure tomorrow I´ll pull another Heize or Lee Hi :D. might as well start keeping them since duplicates are not allowed so at least I will stop getting those unwanted cards :D.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
well still more successful than I will ever be. Iˇm sure tomorrow I´ll pull another Heize or Lee Hi :D. might as well start keeping them since duplicates are not allowed so at least I will stop getting those unwanted cards :D.
Yeah that's the best way to go at this point. Just aim for a Heize and Lee Hi complete set. That way you will never draw those cards again.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah that's the best way to go at this point. Just aim for a Heize and Lee Hi complete set. That way you will never draw those cards again.
suddenly became the biggest fan of artists whose music I have never even liked :D.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread