News riverdale cancelled at last (2 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I HEARD THEY INTRODUCED SUPERPOWERS IN THE RECENT ONES 🤡
And it became Rivervale 🤡🤹🎪it completely strayed away from the original plot. Even Lucifer the devil made an appearance as the villain :yeonstare;
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,562
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,938
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
And it became Rivervale 🤡🤹🎪it completely strayed away from the original plot. Even Lucifer the devil made an appearance as the villain :yeonstare;
I am wondering if they ran out of ideas and decided to add the superpowers and the Devil to make it "interesting" again.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,388
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
finally, netflix better bring back the actual good shows like the society:umjicry:
Netflix is probably gonna cancel more shows than bringing them back. They’re losing subscribers.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I watched the first season. I subsequently followed this animation dude's YT recaps of it. For...a little bit more than the first season? And then I got to the point where I stopped laughing at even that.

This show should've been cancelled by the second season. I give bad shows luck with the first season, but it should not have made it after the second season.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,388
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
true, i cancelled mine as well bcs there's nothing new to watch

wish they would tho since the shows were genuinely good
Yeah. They did a good job at reviving Lucifer but even the last two seasons were iffy if they were gonna continue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread