News 'Road To Kingdom' has finished recording the first round (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


The groups
oneus - h.o.t
too - tvxq
verivery - seventeen
golden child - shinhwa
onf - shinee
pentagon - block b
the boyz - taemin

I wish they covered each others songs but maybe they'll do that later. Also both Shinee and Taemin, thats awesome :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dunno who these TOO and Onf people are, but they bet not mess up :pikagun:

Dunno The Boyz either, lol, but I'm actually anxious for them xD
Hope they can pull it off, whatever they'll be doing.
Too just debuted this month (last month? One of the two) so I doubt you know them. Onf have been around since either 2017 or 2018, they have some bops tbh.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ooh, this will be interesting. I'm routing for Oneus and The Boyz although I want all groups to get some attention through the show.

I think I'm most excited to see The Boyz perform one of Taemin's songs, I believe in them that they'll do the king justice! :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooh, this will be interesting. I'm routing for Oneus and The Boyz although I want all groups to get some attention through the show.

I think I'm most excited to see The Boyz perform one of Taemin's songs, I believe in them that they'll do the king justice! :maheart:
Same, plus it's interesting how theyll change it to be a group song vs solo :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
surprised Block B's song will be performed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Very Good is a popular cover song tbb
I was more thinking of yesterday tbh. Like yeah they are a popular group but I don't see much talk about them generally for some reason
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Too just debuted this month (last month? One of the two) so I doubt you know them. Onf have been around since either 2017 or 2018, they have some bops tbh.
I'm like the sloth from the Geico commercial when it comes to checking out all groups, but BGs especially :nekosweat:
I procrastinate in many areas of my life, including k-pop :kijoongstare:

So I can't wait to watch this so I can see if I like 'em enough to drag myself to check these ppls out xD

But I will look out for Onf, as you say they have bops :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread