Road to Kingdom performance previews (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like them so far but I'll wait to see the whole performances before picking a favorite. I do have to say I'm a little over Very Good being covered so I'm not particularly excited for Pentagon's stage but thats not their fault :yolk:






 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m a total boy group Stan but most of these feel like regular music show performances. The female stages were so much more exciting but then again, these are all 15 second previews so maybe the full performances will be more exciting.

Also, I’m so looking forward to the Rising Sun stage. That’s such a hard song to cover. I wonder how they’ll pull it off. Has there ever been another group that has covered it before?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m a total boy group Stan but most of these feel like regular music show performances. The female stages were so much more exciting but then again, these are all 15 second previews so maybe the full performances will be more exciting.

Also, I’m so looking forward to the Rising Sun stage. That’s such a hard song to cover. I wonder how they’ll pull it off. Has there ever been another group that has covered it before?
Shinee did a short cover of a part of it back when they debuted but I can't recall anyone doing a full stage. I agree to an extent about the performances, although I do think they're more elaborate than most music shows given the props and changes in the songs themselves and lowkey MAMA this year but that another story. But I do hope that they'll be more interesting later on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ONF kinda snapped?

If it's going to be voted by public (hopefully not) then groups who covered 1st gen groups are at a major disadvantage.
This round is supposedly voted on by staff members from the companies because of the coronavirus, I have no idea how that's supposed to be unbiased but it is that it is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm trying not to look at any spoilers... But my oh my it's tempting to look at the videos. :llama_shook:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so tempted to watch but I will wait for the episode to be dropped
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread