- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Taeyong trufflesYou're a furry
the chocolates? they're goodTaeyong truffles
Too bad they're expired.the chocolates? they're good
still good thoToo bad they're expired.
You right.still good tho
I'm offended that you can't offend me but I also love you so like. Take that! uwu*is offended even though the roasts aren't directed to me*
I can't roast you... I love you too much.![]()
I'm PB&J and you're soggy bologna.Idiot sandwich! 🥪
At least I can pretend to give a ducking quack about not hating and appreciating idols.You’re a duck
BE OFFENDED AND TAKE THIS:I'm offended that you can't offend me but I also love you so like. Take that! uwu
It's your fault, you can't shuffle.you ain’t playing your cards right tonight
This is a family-friendly establishment, Karen. Go read a Bible.You don't make 18+ threads!![]()