- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
At least Monsta X wrote a song about me. DRAMMAMADRMAMAMAAAThe only reason you made this thread was because you were bored with your life and want drama.
If you want some dramatic excitement I recommend reading
![]()
Third Shift Society
Life’s funny. One minute you're jobless, deep in debt and on the verge of eviction; the next you’re in a fight with a monster and getting a job working for a Paranormal Detective with the head of a Jack-o-Lantern. It’s an age-old story. Now the financially-challenged Ellie (who’s just...m.webtoons.com
Also hi ur adorable
Silence you fool!I'm still waiting to be roasted.
I'm only fake because I learn from you. :) At least my threads are relevant and get action. When's the last time yours got action? Back in 1978? And I'm not talking about the threads. I'd rather flop than drop out. At least I have a chance.You are a fake kpop fan and you haven't had a hit thread on kpopsource since your introduction thread. And even that thread was weak. Was only two replies away from being a flop.
Take that to the bank and cash it!
LMAO.I haven't got action since 1978 lol good one. That was actually the year I was born. Did you know that or just coincidence?I'm only fake because I learn from you. :) At least my threads are relevant and get action. When's the last time yours got action? Back in 1978? And I'm not talking about the threads. I'd rather flop than drop out. At least I have a chance.
ROAST COMPLETE.
Ily don't hurt me. Marry me plz.
Just coincidence. xD Nailed it.LMAO.I haven't got action since 1978 lol good one. That was actually the year I was born. Did you know that or just coincidence?
Im a hate filled complainer and proud of itAt least I can pretend to give a ducking quack about not hating and appreciating idols.
I know bebe. We stan an honest queen. uwuIm a hate filled complainer and proud of it
And somehow that said soggy bologna sandwich tastes better than the frozen PB and J sandwich that has ice in it while it's on its way to be soggy when thawed 💀.I'm PB&J and you're soggy bologna.
You roasted me so hard like a wiennie. So thank you. uwuAnd somehow that said soggy bologna sandwich tastes better than the frozen PB and J sandwich that has ice in it while it's on its way to be soggy when thawed 💀.
Ok jkjk I'll stop being mean and say something nice after all my attempted roasting.
You're beautiful and deserve everything in the world ('・_・`)♡
I guess that makes two of us because I also listen to Ateez. >>your taste in kpop is trash
i'm ateez trash so its okkkkkI guess that makes two of us because I also listen to Ateez. >>
Yee, Jongho is my bias. uwui'm ateez trash so its okkkkk
(didnt know you listened to them oop-)
my bias is lowkey all of them lmao but San is at the top with Seonghwa:)Yee, Jongho is my bias. uwu
Oh, I bet he is on top alright. pft.my bias is lowkey all of them lmao but San is at the top with Seonghwa:)
SUCH a big surprise right?!Oh, I bet he is on top alright. pft.
I'm low-key falling for him as we speak. >.<SUCH a big surprise right?!
its funny......San is either your bias or bias wrecker XD i fell for San a little too hard tho ;-;I'm low-key falling for him as we speak. >.<
Well he has such an awesome personality and his eyes seduce you so like it's understandable.its funny......San is either your bias or bias wrecker XD i fell for San a little too hard tho ;-;