roasting my first thread (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't even remember my first post. I don't even think I made an introduction thread. :o
It's okay though, since we all make threads differently.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
1604812669275.png

That was all. I didn't tell my groups either. And I was too nervous about this place because somebody on AKP had told me this forum wasn't very welcoming of older fans. I had not uploaded any dp, nor I had added a signature. I somehow managed to be too paranoid about nothing.

This is the thread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I found it. I can post it if you wish.
Post it. I didn't even know I had one lmao.
You did better than I did.

darn memory.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Post it. I didn't even know I had one lmao.
You did better than I did.

darn memory.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Seems like something I'd write. I was a lot more formal back then lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1604816547622.png

dang i must've been applying for a job also not @ me saying i like bread and butter like that's the most interesting thing since sliced bread
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
1604816547622.png

dang i must've been applying for a job also not @ me saying i like bread and butter like that's the most interesting thing since sliced bread
That's quite a good introduction and the bullet points really make it shine.
Mine was a bit ehhhhh no comment lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's quite a good introduction and the bullet points really make it shine.
Mine was a bit ehhhhh no comment lol
loll i jsut wanted to say stuff so i put 5 facts in bullet points. Thanks tho lol!
urs is cute! short and sweet!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
loll i jsut wanted to say stuff so i put 5 facts in bullet points. Thanks tho lol!
urs is cute! short and sweet!
But I was being serious... *pout* but thanks hehe
I always come across as cute when I post, when I just want to state something lol
I have made a bit more threads since then. not as much as @vogue though.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
But I was being serious... *pout* but thanks hehe
I always come across as cute when I post, when I just want to state something lol
I have made a bit more threads since then. not as much as @vogue though.
u ca still be serious and cute haha. it's a problem if its not taken seriously.
vogue is the thread master
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao this is such a good idea
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My first thread was only made almost two months ago, so it was super-easy to find. lol

Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.


I basically roasted myself within the thread (see the second paragraph), but I still hold with that opinion. And not at me using the term K-popville... cheesier than a freaking pizza! Nobody even uses that! :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Here it is.
wow, you didnt have to look for it but I appreciate it LOL, yeah I don't remember it at all :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread