Debut Rolling Quartz, a new K-Rock girl band?! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Debut Single: 'Blaze'



Live Performances:



Covers:



Unhelpful guide:


:nakypog: :nakypog:
​


Who are Rolling Quartz, and why am I only finding out about them now via a Youtube recommendation?! :pandaomg:


I've only known of their existence for the last 30 minutes, and I am already wanting to stan them!!!




Rolling Quartz (롤링쿼츠) is a 5-member Korean rock girl group/band under Rolling Star Entertainment. The group currently consists of members; Jayoung, Iree, Hyunjung, Areum and Yeongeun. They debuted on December 30th, 2020 with ‘Blaze’.

Rolling Quartz Official Accounts:
Instagram – rolling_quartz
Twitter – Rolling_Quartz
YouTube – ROLLING QUARTZ official
Facebook – bandrollingquartz

Rolling Quartz Members Profile:
Iree


Stage Name: Iree (아이리)
Birth Name: N/A
Position: Guitarist
Birthday: October 17, 1994-95
Instagram: iree_rq
Twitter: CallMeIree
YouTube: Iree 아이리
Facebook: 아이리

Iree Facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She has 3 cats.
– She likes pokemon.
– She prefers cats over dogs.
– Her name means “Irie + Free”
– She can speak Korean, English and Japanese.


Areum


Stage Name: Areum (아름)
Birth Name: Kim A Reum (김아름)
Position: Bassist
Birthday: September 27, 1994-95
Instagram: arem_k
Facebook: Arem Kim

Areum Facts:
– She has several tattoos.
– She has piercings.
– She is a former member of REDDOT.
– She likes playing Mario Kart.
– She has posted dance covers on ROLLING QUARTZ’s youtube channel.
– She can speak Korean and Japanese


Jayoung


Stage Name: Jayoung (자영)
Birth Name: Park Ja Young (박자영)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: October 27, 1996
Instagram: jayoung__v
Twitter: jayoungRQ
YouTube: 자영JAYOUNG
Facebook: 박자영

Jayoung Facts:
– She has a dog.
– She can speak Korean and English.
– She is a fan of SHINee, IU and Chung Ha.
– She likes drawing.
– She is a vocal trainer.

Yeongeun

Stage Name: Yeongeun (영은)
Birth Name: Im Yeon Geun (임영은)
Position: Drummer
Birthday: 1996
Instagram: drummer_ye
YouTube: 영은 Drum
Facebook: 임영은

Yeongeun Facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She posts both solo and band covers on her youtube.
– She is a practical music and drum major at Seoul Performing Arts High School.
– She studies drums at Myeongji College of Practical Music.


Hyunjung

Stage Name: Hyunjung (현정)
Birth Name: Choi Hyun Jung (최현정)
Position: Guitarist, Maknae
Birthday: October 31, 1996
Instagram: ch_jung0_0
Twitter: Chyunj0_0
Facebook: 최현정
YouTube: 최현정

Hyunjung Facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She posts covers on her YouTube channel.
– She has a tattoo.
– Education: Department of Practical Music at West Seoul Life Science High School.

KPROFILES PAGE ​


@Insomnia @Girl Group


Oh, and right now the bassist Areum could be my bias in Rolling Quartz!! :sakUwu:




​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I guess you missed my thread and @Vikki thread about them too.
:sippinthetea:

I used the K-rock user tag though so maybe you aren't on it thus missed the notification?

I really like this debut and will be watching them closely. I love the fact their is a new K-rock GG band!
:nekolove::pandahappy:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I guess you missed my thread and @Vikki thread about them too.
:sippinthetea:

I used the K-rock user tag though so maybe you aren't on it thus missed the notification?

I really like this debut and will be watching them closely. I love the fact their is a new K-rock GG band!
:nekolove::pandahappy:
I've been MIA over the Christmas/New Year period, and only just catching up now :sanapray:

But I'm not in the K-rock tag! I think..... :susPepe:


I love the J-Rock girl bands like SCANDAL and Band Maid. So Rolling Quartz are exactly what I need!!! :pikahappy:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Oh my goodness.

OH MY GOODNESS. :nakypog:

God I hope they go far.

I'm calling it. My biases are probs Iree & Areum. Wrecker is probs Yeongun.

That was so good. I need to find the song in the unhelpful guide @5:40

Dude. :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Oh my goodness.

OH MY GOODNESS. :nakypog:

God I hope they go far.

I'm calling it. My biases are probs Iree & Areum. Wrecker is probs Yeongun.

That was so good. I need to find the song in the unhelpful guide @5:40

Dude. :sj_weary:
Areum caught my attention right away! I am always a sucker for a heavily tattooed rock girl :sakUwu:





Hopefully I can find that song the more that I look into these girls :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hmm not a fan of their misery business cover. I just love the original song way too much and Hayley‘s vocals and voice is just perfection for this. But honestly I don’t even enjoy the Maschine Gun Kelly version of MB eventhough I adore him
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got them in my recommendations a few days ago and really liked their debut!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread