- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I agree! It's an awesome band.Very awesome concert!
Yeongeun.I'm rewatching this now. The drummer makes my heart flutter.
I had not really gotten into them. I had only watched videos. Now I'm going through some "unhelpful guides" (amazing how easy it is with Korean bands, and how horribly hard it is with Japanese groups), and I think I have their names nailed. I don't know if I'll remember it all tomorrow. Preliminarily, either Yeongeun or Iree could be my bias; but Jayoung could end up being the one; too early for that.Yeongeun.
Hyunjung makes me a bit nervous.
Yeah! I’d love to see them live.I agree! It's an awesome band.
Me too. They are likely to do a world tour.Yeah! I’d love to see them live.