Rookie groups that deserve ROTY (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This is just my opinion.
Feel free to comment your opinions too~

Okay for females
Gidle ofc
I'm still in search for other female rookie groups that imo deserve it :')

Males:
Ateez biiig time
Oneus
Stray Kids


They're all really powerful to me imo and they honestly deserve it so much :')
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Depends on what you wanna go off of. I feel like a few different groups have aspects of it, but not the whole package right now.

Izone for physicals, but digitally they were only ok.
Itzy has done well digitally (i'll set aside my personal dislike for the song lol)
G-idle has been pretty consistent and done well also - maybe the most well rounded/proven

as for bgs, I don't know much.

txt is gonna sell a bunch, but I can't see them charting better than bts (or anywhere close) in Korea. They'll prob do just fine internationally though because of bts impact.
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
186
Reactions Received
552
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ofc clc and dreamcatcher
Come on, I like both groups, but there is no way they can count as rookie groups!!!! pls READ the thread title!


music wise (g)i-dle deserves it the most, producing their own songs as a big plus.

Other than that I really like fromis_9, their continus development and their vlive content for the fans. Love Bomb was a strong song!

Itzy's song I really disliked, but now I can tolerate it without loving it.
La vie en rose grew a bit on me, but I like love bomb, latata and hann more. IZ*one has to nail their next comeback.

Loona does not seem special to me, hi high was ok.

Boygroups I can't say much.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher is still a rookie group?? wtf I thought they weren't. I'm so confused
Well (G)I-dle can't win Rookie of the Year any more either, they debuted in time for the end of year awards last year so they won't be able to win it this year.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
tbh idk :') I thought they could still win
Yep they won quite a few roty awards, most of the main ones.
The Boyz and IZ*ONE won the other set of awards.
You can only win rookie awards within debut year.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
txt is gonna sell a bunch, but I can't see them charting better than bts (or anywhere close) in Korea. They'll prob do just fine internationally though because of bts impact.
TXT debut goal MV is 20M in one day lol, I just read it somewhere, crazy
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
186
Reactions Received
552
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
iHeartRadio Music Awards is in march, it is nothing mayor, but if they have a rookie award, all groups from last year after their last prize should be possible.

That said most major awards are over. Maybe Iz*one can still win some awards at the beginning, because they debuted relatively late last year.

Idle won many Roty awards, I believe it were 7 awards, Stry Kids too.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
iHeartRadio Music Awards is in march, it is nothing mayor, but if they have a rookie award, all groups from last year after their last prize should be possible.

That said most major awards are over. Maybe Iz*one can still win some awards at the beginning, because they debuted relatively late last year.

Idle won many Roty awards, I believe it were 7 awards, Stry Kids too.
9 last year, 1 this year so its 10 well that includes non major awards tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread