Rookie groups that deserve ROTY (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Come on, I like both groups, but there is no way they can count as rookie groups!!!! pls READ the thread title!


music wise (g)i-dle deserves it the most, producing their own songs as a big plus.

Other than that I really like fromis_9, their continus development and their vlive content for the fans. Love Bomb was a strong song!

Itzy's song I really disliked, but now I can tolerate it without loving it.
La vie en rose grew a bit on me, but I like love bomb, latata and hann more. IZ*one has to nail their next comeback.

Loona does not seem special to me, hi high was ok.

Boygroups I can't say much.
dreamcatcher as dreamcatcher debuted a year after bp, who somehow is still considered as a rookie group so....
clc, they aren't roookies anymore though,so yeah.

idle and loona deserve it for me
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly, they'll probably get it. I think a lot of Army will be at least helping txt due to BigHit pride.
yeah, cause the teaser views were already unbelievable anw...

have you checked their snippets? its actually...pretty good haha
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, they aren't really my style at all though. I'm not a huge bg fan as is, but if I do listen it's usually like BB, BTS, Winner if anything.
Yeah its more bubblegum for txt they have their own target market i guess but still its pretty good
 
  • Like
Reactions: ListenToBadMusic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread