Rookie Groups Who NEED a Show (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is a rookie group that has not gotten the chance to show their personality off?
Just tell me a group you want to have a reality show, variety show appearance or whatever so you can get to know them a bit more.
Or well at least their persona a bit more.

I personally really want Woo!Ah! to have one
as well as aespa.

I barely know the members except for how they look and before I consider stanning.
I'd like to be able to figure out what personality attracts me to my bias the most.
For example, I think I like Winter but IDK.
I also think I like Lucy and Minseo but IDK!​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I would also really like to see aespa on a show. I'm loving their current content but seeing them on something like Weekly Idol would be great.
:pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would also really like to see aespa on a show. I'm loving their current content but seeing them on something like Weekly Idol would be great.
:pikahappy:
Aespa ofc, and then I would like my new group p1harmony to get their own series soon :pikahappy:
I think SM should take this as a formal petition.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread