Rookie Shading Yeji (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
enter-talk] ROOKIE FEMALE IDOL BELITTLING ITZY YEJI'S LOOKS
Posted on August 17, 2020

They had a life broadcast and one of their fans said to Secret Number's Soodam "you look like ITZY's Yeji"


She saw the comment and that was her expression (Soodam is the one on the left)
And then she said "Yeji? Do I like that much like Yeji? Does it look like I don't have double eyelids? Do my eyes look small?"

And she made a vague expression


Secret Number's Soodam

ITZY's Yeji

post response:
[+1,815][-36]

original post: here

1. [+1,198, -8]
Don't worry~ you don't look like her at all~ not even a bit so don't worry ^^!

2. [+1,020, -19]
No but isn't Yeji her sunbae? But why is she mentioning her in this manner...? (T/n: to be polite, she should call her 'Yeji-nim')

3. [+896, -17]
What's up with calling her sunbae "Yeji"? She seriously has no manners and is so rudeㅋㅋ

4. [+769, -1]
Her personality is so-so but she looks a bit dumb..? Kids who are smart and witty but who have trash personality wouldn't even say something like this

5. [+619, -10]
Yeji is way prettier but does she think that she's prettier than Yeji..? Reallyu..??


6. [+416, -4]
You're not automatically pretty if you have big eyes... Yeji's eyes, nose and lips are seriously in harmony with each other and she's pretty in her own way

7. [+332, -4]
I used to think that Yeji looked average but seeing their pictures next to each other, she stands out right away. Yeji looks luxurious
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Last edited:

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"SHADING" ???? smh..
what did Einstein once say ( not a fan of him, still )



there is no shading, just immature kids!
...what's wrong with Einstein :zoomeyes:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I saw this going around and people were saying how she acted disrespectfully or implied Yeji was ugly coz she asked fans whether she has small eyes or doesn’t have double eyelids.

Then I saw the video and it just seems to be stans going overboard? She doesn’t think she looks like Yeji but didn’t throw any shade tho :wimwim:

The most you could say is she didn’t say Yeji sunbaenim or Yeji ssi since Itzy are seniors and Korea is so big on hierarchy but Soodam is a year older so might not have felt any problem saying just Yeji, either way that’s hardly something to get mad over :jisoosmh:

idk how true or false her bullying allegations are tho.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
"SHADING" ???? smh..
what did Einstein once say ( not a fan of him, still )



there is no shading, just immature kids!
What did Einstein oppar do :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I saw this going around and people were saying how she acted disrespectfully or implied Yeji was ugly coz she asked fans whether she has small eyes or doesn’t have double eyelids.

Then I saw the video and it just seems to be stans going overboard? She doesn’t think she looks like Yeji but didn’t throw any shade tho :wimwim:

The most you could say is she didn’t say Yeji sunbaenim or Yeji ssi since Itzy are seniors and Korea is so big on hierarchy but Soodam is a year older so might not have felt any problem saying just Yeji, either way that’s hardly something to get mad over :jisoosmh:

idk how true or false her bullying allegations are tho.
Bullying allegations?:zoomeyes:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bullying allegations?:zoomeyes:
Yeah around the time Secret Number made their debut there were some bullying allegations against Soodam, I think the company denied and I don't know if they were ever verified or refuted for real. So might have been nothing, who knows :susPepe:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I saw this going around and people were saying how she acted disrespectfully or implied Yeji was ugly coz she asked fans whether she has small eyes or doesn’t have double eyelids.

Then I saw the video and it just seems to be stans going overboard? She doesn’t think she looks like Yeji but didn’t throw any shade tho :wimwim:

The most you could say is she didn’t say Yeji sunbaenim or Yeji ssi since Itzy are seniors and Korea is so big on hierarchy but Soodam is a year older so might not have felt any problem saying just Yeji, either way that’s hardly something to get mad over :jisoosmh:

idk how true or false her bullying allegations are tho.
I think this was something to be expected though

You know how knetizens are obsessed with the double eyelids thing

Also isnt saying someone's eyes are small seen as rude in Korea?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think this was something to be expected though

You know how knetizens are obsessed with the double eyelids thing

Also isnt saying someone's eyes are small seen as rude in Korea?
Yeah that's what I'm reading in most of the tweets. I don't think Soodam had any wrong intentions but maybe a wrong choice of words.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah around the time Secret Number made their debut there were some bullying allegations against Soodam, I think the company denied and I don't know if they were ever verified or refuted for real. So might have been nothing, who knows :susPepe:
Huh, interesting. I guess it's best to be wary of her at the least just in case lol. At least on my end. Not that I know this group anyway so far, so I don't really need to be concerned all that much about accidentally stanning a bully. :wimwim:

She does seem to come off kind of rude though in this instance by korean standards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nontheless I don’t like it when people are judgy of someone’s facial feature or how they look. it’s not cute
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
nontheless I don’t like it when people are judgy of someone’s facial feature or how they look. it’s not cute
I feel like this came from more of a self-conscious, insecure place, than her actually trying to insult or belittle Yeji to be honest...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread