- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yeah it's physical sales lol, although I suspect Gaon numbers to be even higherWasn't hanteo physical albums or do i remember wrong.. congratz ro Rose, absolutely killing it
Its a lot for single tooYeah it's physical sales lol, although I suspect Gaon numbers to be even higher
She had like 500K pre-orders, so final sales I'd expect to settle in the 550K range, maybe 600K. A lot of it is bulk buying but all fandoms do it now so everyone's numbers are inflated lol.
Yeah physical market getting revived, so lots of i-fans buying albums now compared to the past, also a massive Chinese fanbase soIts a lot for single tooYG didn't use to be this good at selling physicals, but i guess Blackpink is too powerful