COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rosé giving hints that things aren't okay? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

Rosé liked and commented on this IG post at around 4am KST... Which as expected has got Blinks worried for her. With many tweeting messages of support towards Rosé with the hashtag # StayStrongRosé. Whilst others are also directing their anger towards YGE.

I don't know what's going on right now. But something is clearly on Rosé's mind for her to be awake at 4am and giving small hints that something has affected her by liking and commenting on sad posts...

All we can do right now is go onto Rosé's IG and leave her messages of support.... :/

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really hope she's okay :(

If we're being honest here though, I'm on IG at 4am in the morning reading and liking this kind of shit too and I'm just peachy LOL Hopefully, like me, she's just in her feels in the morning and it's nothing serious.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins

If we're being honest here though, I'm on IG at 4am in the morning reading and liking this kind of shit too and I'm just peachy LOL Hopefully, like me, she's just in her feels in the morning and it's nothing serious.
yea it might not be anything serious. but idols are so meticulous that maybe she does want fans to see this for a reason. anyway we can all agree that yg is trash. i'm sad that universal music isn't stepping in to do more for them. they have potential. the fuck.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’d be worried if someone didn’t stay up til 4 on instagram that’s normal behavior yo

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I really hope she's okay
:pandanoreaction:
None of the bp girls deserve whatever bullshit is going on at yg right now
YG's management of the girls is unforgivable.

How can a company have a group like Blackpink and fail them the way that YG has? And now they are also having to deal with the shit that was caused by those 2 c*nts who should be locked up in prison already.

I wish and hope that that's the case. But this isn't her usual IG activity and it feels like a indirect cry for help without actually directly calling YG out :/

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
yea it might not be anything serious. but idols are so meticulous that maybe she does want fans to see this for a reason. anyway we can all agree that yg is trash. i'm sad that universal music isn't stepping in to do more for them. they have potential. the fuck.
I think there's only so much UMG can do. It all depends on how YG wrote BP's contract with them. I honestly believe BlackPink is the biggest waste of potential the Kpop industry has seen. Look how much they achieved with peanuts. Absolutely crazy.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope she is well. no idol likes stuff on their accounts without a reason

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'd honestly be more worried if she was okay given the situation, the company she works for has had its reputation destroyed and i'm sure for any of the remaining artists who aren't involved in anything they are just worried about their future since not even any of us are sure what'll happen with YG and we're the ones who keep up with this stuff.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
She hasn't done any solo work in over a year
Any requests for collabs or features gets turned down
YG turns down any magazine that wants to work with her without even telling her
She's getting hate for a situation that has her getting hate for something that doesn't involve her in anyway
And now they have her lying about the solo
She just wants to do music :(

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
She hasn't done any solo work in over a year
Any requests for collabs or features gets turned down
YG turns down any magazine that wants to work with her without even telling her
She's getting hate for a situation that has her getting hate for something that doesn't involve her in anyway
And now they have her lying about the solo
She just wants to do music :(
I always knew that YG was lying when they said that all 4 girls would be releasing solo songs...

But to even deny her collaborations and magazine shoots.... YG can go and fuck themselves. I hope that that shitty company goes bankrupt. At least then UMG or another company would be able to pick up Blackpink as YG's assets are being stripped apart...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Jennie was already crying because of their situation in 2017 so I can’t imagine the girls mental state now.

It might be so frustrating and sad to lack freedom and work at this point.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I hope that she's okay, but at the same time, I can understand why she isn't. YGE has been going downhill since the beginning of the year and it's going to affect a lot of the artists there. Maybe she's worried about what's going to happen to the company later on?

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Rosé's father has liked a post about her mistreatment :(

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I always knew that YG was lying when they said that all 4 girls would be releasing solo songs...

But to even deny her collaborations and magazine shoots.... YG can go and fuck themselves. I hope that that shitty company goes bankrupt. At least then UMG or another company would be able to pick up Blackpink as YG's assets are being stripped apart...
And I honestly think at one she was going to get a solo. She was teasing it in December saying "I worked really hard on it" then a few months later got vague and said "It's in the works".

Blinks have been begging magazines to work with her and every single one has said "We've tried, it's not up to us"

If at one point IU openly wanted to work with her, I can't imagine all the other love calls she was getting.

I really can't see a scenario where it works out well for Blackpink :(

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
And I honestly think at one she was going to get a solo. She was teasing it in December saying "I worked really hard on it" then a few months later got vague and said "It's in the works".

Blinks have been begging magazines to work with her and every single one has said "We've tried, it's not up to us"

If at one point IU openly wanted to work with her, I can't imagine all the other love calls she was getting.

I really can't see a scenario where it works out well for Blackpink :(
YG clearly never learned from their fuck up with neglecting Minzy to the point that she decided that the best thing for her was to leave the company.

I genuinely wish only bad things to the upper management who have hurt Rosé and the other Pinks...

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Me too but at any time... I'm kinda moody tho...:nekosweat:

Talking seriously, I think all artists in YGE have many reasons to be worried about their future inside the company. Let's hope everything turns out good for all of them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

A.K.A the old good self-sabotage.
:kijoongstare:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Fuck it. This had to be said!

Once again one of the Pinks is expressing her frustration and the K Blinks aren't doing anything to address a concerning matter with YG....
I Blinks will be ignored. But the K Blinks have a better of getting Blinks' voices heard by YG. But no. They would rather reap the benefits of seeing the girls at another fanmeet whilst leaving the job of protecting the girls to I Blinks. Even though they know that our efforts of trying to address issues with YG is fruitless.

Was it Ikonics or Inner Circles who continuously protested to YG till they listened a few years ago? Who knows. the treatment towards Blackpink might improve slightly if K Blinks stopped being so damn lazy!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
YG is playing with the lives of so many people. Singing was a dream for these kids and being able to debut in YG is guaranteed success so they obviously would have had high hopes for their future. But as good as success is, they’re in the company because they want to sing and dance. Releasing 1 song a year and then having only 1 or 2 activities here and there (0 individual) is ridiculous. Fans always joke and brag about their faves releasing 1 song a year but the celebrities themselves have mentioned that it makes them feel depressed. Imagine getting into your dream job only to sit around and do nothing for the whole year minus 1 month.

Anyway, I hope this isn’t anything serious and she’s fine. As much as I want YG to crash and burn, their innocent artists don’t deserve everything that is happening to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread