- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Honestly K-fandoms can get so much done if they wanted to. But they barely do anything. I don’t understand... do they not see what we see or something?Fuck it. This had to be said!
Once again one of the Pinks is expressing her frustration and the K Blinks aren't doing anything to address a concerning matter with YG....
I Blinks will be ignored. But the K Blinks have a better of getting Blinks' voices heard by YG. But no. They would rather reap the benefits of seeing the girls at another fanmeet whilst leaving the job of protecting the girls to I Blinks. Even though they know that our efforts of trying to address issues with YG is fruitless.
Was it Ikonics or Inner Circles who continuously protested to YG till they listened a few years ago? Who knows. the treatment towards Blackpink might improve slightly if K Blinks stopped being so damn lazy!
Also it was Inner Circle. YG kept releasing merch (concert DVDs I think) instead of giving the boys a comeback after their debut. So they boycotted and YG finally gave them a comeback over one and a half years after their debut.