Route to the nugudom!! Come by and chat ^^ (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't done anon before, but it might be interesting so giving it a go.

Ask blueberries

If it's not working please let me know.

So, if you want to ask me a question, want my comment on something or just want to chat, you can do that, either on anon or not, don't mind either. I try my best to answer everything though forum rules apply.. (if there is sth wrong on Q/A's, please let me know mods ^^).

Don't worry I don't bite :llama_eyes:

And don't let my first anon to flop before it even starts plz :oof_tea:

EDIT: Ah and I want to mention that you can also ask tough questions, I don't get offended or hurt easily (I think.. :zoomeyes:) and appreciate something for the brain to think about so no need to worry if I'd get offended by something or not .Appreciate all kinds of questions though, I have lot of interests ^^;
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How was your day?

I feel like I'm just starting my day... despite it being almost.. 3PM xd. I had bit long night last night, was in pre-Christmas party so I'm been just resting today doing next to nothing.. I should get to doing sth though!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What is your favorite kpop song?

All time fav song would be Big Bang's Still Alive. It's lyrics really touched me, they touched me as a fan and how they related to the harships they have been doing through.. but they touched me into personal level as well and the hardships i went through at the time.. it helped me over some times. One point I even thought of getting tattoo of "Still Alive" text, but didn't get to it- no tattoos still though I have had years idea of what I'd want.. I just need to find artist I like enough and stop being wuss about it! Don't know if I'd get the text though anymore.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
kpop or jpop/jrock?

Ah that's kinda hard one cause I like both so differently. I listen jpop/jrock more, appreciate the music a lot and I'm bigger weeb than kboo so I listen anime OSTs all the time ^^; In other hand I don't follow jpop and jrock artists that closely, I know just couple artists, don't really know what goes with the scene and don't interact with fandoms at all..

I guess kpop is bigger part of my life, not just as music.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How did you come up with your username?

I have always liked blueberriers and I named my cat as blueberry too, bless he. Moreover, its one if those names I just use around and have as default.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Favorite tv shows?

My pet peeve is genuinely liking all kinds of trash reality competition shows.

I also genuinely like Greys Anatomy that I have been following since high school. Also I try to keep up with DCs Legends of Tomorrow and the Good Places first season was awesome!

Running man for k variety show : )

Thats it for non animated shows at least ^^
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Who's dat girl in ur dp?

It's Keibo Kubota, jpop singer! She's in groups Kalafina and FictionJunction, not sure about future though.

She's just precious



and damn good singer!



Appreciate! :pandasmash:
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What's something you're good at?
  • School subjects and anything related to school subjects
  • Procrastinating said school work
  • Walking fast, making my way downtown
  • Being the voice of reason
  • Making lists
  • Coming up with ideas, being imaginative
:llama_eyes:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What's your favorite anime of all time?

Madoka Magica! I adore everything about it, the heartwrentching story by my fav screenwriter butcher Gen, psychedelic and pretty animations by Shaft, awesome music by Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina/FictionJunction :D

It's just great mystery anime that first raises lot of questions and has lot of plot-threads, there is also great plot-twists and slowly you will get to know more and more of the answers and see how those plot threads come together. It really surprised you and is emotional journey : )

I never get tired of rewatching it either, I have seen it over 10 times xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Whats your favorite anime opening/ending?

The anime Q's :D

From top of my head,

OP (My soul your beats by Lia)



ED (Magia by Kalafina)



There is so many good ones though!

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you like kdramas?

I like them, but I have actually just seen few, maybe like 4? I have liked all that I have seen though I have find the romance parts of them unnecessary and pretty stupid (I mostly watch action ones, but they just have to get that romance somewhere there). I think kdramas do suspense and emotional stakes quite well, but some of the tropes are just way too overused like rich guy & poor girl, evil mother in law etc.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
  • School subjects and anything related to school subjects
  • Procrastinating said school work
  • Walking fast, making my way downtown
  • Being the voice of reason
  • Making lists
  • Coming up with ideas, being imaginative
:llama_eyes:
oh that's a beautiful list :llama_eyes:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Your favorite book?

I don't actually read much, mostly read comics these days.. which is kinda funny since I used to read book a day as a kid :pandawatch:

Lets go for more obscure, I quite enjoyed Lian Hearn's Nightingale floor, it mixes fantasy and japanese history, its bit of emotional journey though it got bit weird at times : D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you have a favorite rock band?

Yup! MUSE has been my fav band years now, my friend introduced them to me when I was in high school and I have loved their music ever since, own multiple albums too. And I got to see them live couple years ago, the light show they had was just amazing.. and they played so many songs almost all my favs.. which is like 10 songs already so that was great! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread