royal flop tea party [Baratheon] (1 Viewer)

scones?

  • YES

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just a couple real quick b4 I have to go.

Favorite 2019 debut so far?

Uh, Itzy I guess.

What plans for the weekend?


Not have fun, that's for sure. :sadcat:

Favorite ice cream flavor?

I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream :sj_weary:

Favorite TV shows?

I basically never watch tv these days. I don't have any favorites!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread