royal flop tea party [Baratheon] (1 Viewer)

scones?

  • YES

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
-I literally only know Belgi on this form so I don’t know what to say to ya’ll

Unleash your inner creativity.
Think of something.

-uh hi

Greetings

-Have you watched The Mist and if not why haven’t you?

*googles The Mist*

Seems interesting. Never heard of it before tbh.
WHAT CREATIVITY IM BEGGING FOR THREAD IDEAS AND NOBODY IS HELPING <.<
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Rip. People are busy. I'm at fault too for not posting more during this whole event.
Lol that's okay XD

The end is near anyway :umjicry:
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
-Now listen carefully I'm going to tell you about the fact that my cat was sitting staring at me close up and it was so dark her eyes looked black and then I looked away and looked back and she was in the same position but this time she was on the back of the couch-tell me that isn't some nightmare bullshit

How many drinks in? :pepesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread