royal flop tea party [Baratheon] (1 Viewer)

scones?

  • YES

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
came back! won’t be answering them in order :ilovebread:

Favorite ice cream flavor?
these days mint choco-chip, yes really

Favorite usernames in KPS?
used to be @StarWarsBitch (JungYoda) but :zoomeyes:not judging sis
It's always darkest before the dawn. Anticipate my next username change :taesip:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The only Golden Star on site left here? Why? We need you :(
I'm pretty sure @MonCherry was a Golden Star on AKP too :zoomeyes:
And I think @arieam is active on AKP? Not sure though.
Well let's be real, I didn't really promote Jessica much on threads in AKP so I was a flop fan there and here :(
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I heard buddy gang broke up. Is that true? Only you and @Abeamus are here :(
Where'd you hear that? :welp:
You clearly haven't done your research anon because me and Yoda aren't the only ones here we're just the most active :pandatea: although I don't see what that would have to do with anything anyway
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread