royal flop tea party [Baratheon] (1 Viewer)

scones?

  • YES

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
If you had to change your name, what would it be?
pretty satisfied with my real name, dunno about @princesspeach, my least favorite mario character actually:rjeat:

What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
too many to count, flipped over and hit my head on a tree because my backpack was too heavy one time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you had to change your name, what would it be?

For username idk something funny and/or trollish because why not.

What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

I cut my finger on a piece of grass when I was a kid, that was dumb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pineapples on pizza?
I'll eat anything when hungry :sanapray:

Peek A Boo or Bad Boy?
PAB>>>

Favorite song of all time?
T-Max - Paradise

y’all f l o p
Thank you :sanapray:

Thoughts on the talentless community?
I hate talentless things :sanapray:

Which house do you think is going to win?
Kpopsource house :sanapray:


:sanapray:

Hey sexys
:sanapray:

House Tyrell is superior. What are you thinking?
I'm doing my best :sanapray:

ENJOY THE ANGST MOTHERFUCKERS
:sanapray:

THE NAME CHANGES HAVE CHANGED ME AND THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THEIR PURPOSE ALL ALONG IM SO MAD
I havent :(

I HAD A DREAM THAT I A TEACHER I NEVER HAD HAD HIS ARTERY BLOW IN CLASS AND SPRAY A BUNCH OF KIDS
Fascinating

Favorite 2019 debut so far?
Itzy

This is the house with the most random lineup ever I swear
:sanapray:

Which house are you rooting for, other than your own?
Any house who did its best :sanapray:

SOTY 2019?
Sunrise :sanapray:

Favorite Kpop MV?
All GFriend mvs :sanapray:

What plans for the weekend?
I'm at my parents rn with no wifi :nayeonisdone:

Favorite TV shows?
Uhh.. Bigbang theory?

Top 3 dream holiday destinations?
Jeju, Dubai, Alaska :sanapray:

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Pineapple
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread