Run away and ignore these kinds of people (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hypocrites
Gossipers
Talebeares
People who always asking you for money
Fake people
People are extremely clingy
People who read your journal and told tell everyone what you said in your journal


Tell me what you should do to avoid them and how do you ignore if they keeping contacing you
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Mmmm it depends on the situation ig. I try to just lose contact with them, not respond or refuse when they ask me for favors. I don't need this kind of people in my life
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd advise just blocking them or if it's real life stuff tell them everything you think. I did this with a person that was being an ass to me and the rest of my friends for an entire year and I've never felt more free tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
So essentially avoid everyone, considering most if not all people hide parts of themselves or put on a mask.. And can be considered fake to a degree.
I suppose I already avoid everyone anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread