News Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
R.I.P. A real fighter and advocate for women everywhere.
She will be missed.

Women like her have much to be proud of <3
I don't really know much about her.

But the statement I read says enough. :)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
America is more fucked than ever without her.
Trump is trying to appoint justices who are raging misogynists and pro-lifers.
Please get me out of here.
I just feel numb to it at this point. We only lost John Lewis a short time ago and now she's passed as well and its just a lot. It has really made me realize we are going into a new age and the younger generation is being handed the torch pretty rapidly.

I can't find it right now but someone pointed out that while the supreme court and other bodies of government are important real change has always come from the bottom up. The people have more power than we are taught.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread