Sagittarius are Fuckbois (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Like me.
I'm a Sagittarius.
I'm a fuckboi.

You: But you're not a boy.

Me: I SAID i Am A fUcKbOi.

Are you secretly a Sagittarius fUcKbOi too?

:zoomeyes:

I want to be a fUcKbOi for Heechul (really I mean I want to have a cuddlefest and be an attached obsessive little shit because I have so much emotions I may as well be in a quarantined contamination breach zone).

I miss Woobin.

Fun Fact: Vivi is one day older than Kang Daniel.

If you don't know who Vivi is and don't know how to Google, then no one can help you.
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh right, that's correct.
I prepared for the worse with your response because the first two letters of your name say "no" in the alert icon and I thought you were going to beat down all of my dreams

But instead you continued to let my reality dreams thrive

I love you, Marko

:saranghae:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread