。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Sailor Senshi。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

sailor moon.jpg

↟anon link↟

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

welcome to the sailor sensei anon with @melancholia and @Izz (formally @twentyonejongdae)
✯ ask us questions
✯ask us for advice
✯ recommend us music
✯and many more


​
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
whats your favorite drawing that you drew

I've been hating everything I've made lately sooo idk. I suck at drawing so I don't like any of the pictures because of that too lol. Though, if I had to choose one, maybe this one:



oof
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread