@J-Rock
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 9 January 2023 #1 @J-Rock
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 9 January 2023 #2 new song? Reactions: Michael
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 9 January 2023 #3 Tsukino said: new song? Click to expand... It's a new mv, so I guess the song is also new. Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 9 January 2023 #4 Yachii said: It's a new mv, so I guess the song is also new. Click to expand... oh I see