- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
OH GOD I AM IN LOVE!
HOW CAN IT BE SO PERFECT!
I am actually in love with this, that's how good this is!
It's the perfect follow up for Nobody's Fault (and miles better as a song)
I think I love everything about this!
PS: the audio quality is shit, but that's bcs it's from the radio and the radio releases are always LQ
@Girl Group
HOW CAN IT BE SO PERFECT!
I am actually in love with this, that's how good this is!
It's the perfect follow up for Nobody's Fault (and miles better as a song)
I think I love everything about this!
PS: the audio quality is shit, but that's bcs it's from the radio and the radio releases are always LQ
@Girl Group