- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
And the fact that this song is centered by one of my 2 oshi's Karin and my other oshi Kira is ALSO in this song!!!
This is SO DAMN GOOD! I cannot wait to see a translation of the lyrics, bcs Karin said that despite this sounding like a happy song it isn't....
So I REALLY need to see the lyrics rn so I can cry over it!
@Yachii
And the fact that this song is centered by one of my 2 oshi's Karin and my other oshi Kira is ALSO in this song!!!
This is SO DAMN GOOD! I cannot wait to see a translation of the lyrics, bcs Karin said that despite this sounding like a happy song it isn't....
So I REALLY need to see the lyrics rn so I can cry over it!
@Yachii