MV Sakurazaka46 "Nobody’s fault" (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I was waiting for a proper fan to post it; but I'm just stepping forward to do it. @maruberry I don't think they are going for cute concepts. I'm not familiar with their previous brand; but this feels similar to it. It looks dark to me. It's good; although it's not my usual choice for music genre.

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh god yes definitely!
This song still isn't my favourite, but I LOVE the concept and this definitely has solidified me as a Keyaki stan!
It's still dark, it's still... powerful in its own way and I LOVE IT! (Have you seen the single cover pictures? bcs they are STUNNING!)

Morita is doing such an AMAZING job as a center as well, I could not fault her one bit!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh god yes definitely!
This song still isn't my favourite, but I LOVE the concept and this definitely has solidified me as a Keyaki stan!
It's still dark, it's still... powerful in its own way and I LOVE IT! (Have you seen the single cover pictures? bcs they are STUNNING!)

Morita is doing such an AMAZING job as a center as well, I could not fault her one bit!
Could you post it? I'll very well begin following them as casual fan. I anyway do that with Ange Reve and they are not my usual cup of tea as well.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Could you post it? I'll very well begin following them as casual fan. I anyway do that with Ange Reve and they are not my usual cup of tea as well.
These are 4 of the 5 covers, the 5th one is quote boring lmao
I just love the aesthetic and vibe of it!!!


 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
These are 4 of the 5 covers, the 5th one is quote boring lmao
I just love the aesthetic and vibe of it!!!


Unless I' dreamed it; I remember you expressed some worries about their new image. Those outfits have some pink on them. I actually didn't notice it at first on the mv since the concept is definitely not cute. Yet the colors are toned down; It didn't suggest a cute concept i think. The pink part is somehow darkened.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread