Yep, I loved the song as well, straight to Top 5. Yerin's vocals are also god-like.MY MAN DELIVED AGAIN. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM OOOOOOF.
HOW CAN HE BE SO GOOOOD?
for real. This is such a good combo. DId you listen to his songs before?Yep, I loved the song as well, straight to Top 5. Yerin's vocals are also god-like.
Yes, I did. I liked that Avocado song last year, but my favorite is Make Up Love.for real. This is such a good combo. DId you listen to his songs before?
taste. Did you know my old username goyo was inspired by one of his songs?Yes, I did. I liked that Avocado song last year, but my favorite is Make Up Love.
Yeah, you wrote that somewhere, I think in the thread what inspired your username.taste. Did you know my old username goyo was inspired by one of his songs?