And she gives us spoiler. I think she just John Cena'd us
@Once
You know, I've seen some unlikely celebrity happenings, I can see this happening, maybe not on Sanas fridge but maybe another show.John Cena next guest on Fridge Interview![]()
![]()
I have no idea how they would even communicate, but it sounds interestingYou know, I've seen some unlikely celebrity happenings, I can see this happening, maybe not on Sanas fridge but maybe another show.![]()
With translators and creative editing like many of the other English interviewsI have no idea how they would even communicate, but it sounds interesting![]()
creative editing..?With translators and creative editing like many of the other English interviews![]()
You leave out the translator translating and it'll look like they understand each othercreative editing..?![]()
You leave out the translator translating and it'll look like they understand each other![]()
That's just what they call itwhy would you call that creative editing... it sounded like they would change the meaning