Video [Sana's Fridge Interview] Sha Sha is walking on frozen Byun Yohan.🐹🧊 | EP.3 Byun Yo-Han (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Sweet Sana!
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,791
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,880
Ok, I'm convinced Sana can literally sell me anything. Now where tf can I get some Krush beer...:pandatea:

This is the cutest thing I've seen the whole year. See, this is why I was looking forward an episode with a guy. The subtle flirting is just the cutest :shycat:

I love what she asked how how she looks in person but he's holding back with his response :llama_ramen:

I've concluded Sana is a compliment master :llama_squish:

I've never seen a guy version of whats in my bag before :pepechill:

The entire cooking scene and the teasing about him not listening was so cute!! :pandalove:

I definitely need to try putting coffee in my curry :pepesmug:

This is the best variety content I've watched in almost 2 years :excitedcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread