18+ Santa is an asshole (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 March 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
37
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
19602



My teacher asked us to do a christmas assignment. What we want for christmas. Being a smart boy and 11 i asked for nayoung. Thats all 11 year old boys with smart minds ever want. Nayoungs. So i wrote out a big long letter to the man himself asking for the bestest gift in the whole wide world.


Mr. Santa.

Please send 1 im nayoung.

Thanks.

Behaved Kid



What do you know christmas came! I searched and searched. Asked my mother. Mother did you get any nayoung shaped packages? She said no and told me to go to my room. But I couldn’t stand it I searched around the house like a crazy person for my present! Under the tree? Nope. In my stocking? Nope. In the garage? Nope. Under my bed? Nope. No nayoung! Santa you asshole you failed me!

So I turned to Jesus and prayed.

Dear baby jesus. Please send me a nayoung. I will be a good kid and eat my vegetables and everything if only youll send her to me.

I waited 3 whole days! Every morning i checked under my bed but no nayoung.

What hope is there in the world if both santa and jesus give you the shaft.

So in a last ditch effort i thought maybe if asked the Easter Bunny for her that fuzzy fucker would deliver. my brother got a Lego pirate ship once so a life sized nayoung should be easy!

so I left a big old note with carrots for that Jack rabbit.


Easter Bunny.

you gave Timmy a fucking pirate ship last year so I better see Nayoung in my basket or else!

eat the carrots. I'm not cheap
.



What the hell Easter morning came and no nayoung!

Curse You Peter Rabbit!


Which god should i turn to next? The tooth fairy? I hear she’s a hard sell but maybe I can pull out one of my teeth and hide it behind my pillow.

I need noona or ill never get through puberty properly.

See you all at 16!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread