these past years have been pretty good for girl bands, pretty much every week there is good new musicso many japanese girl bands which rock!
I am the same.these past years have been pretty good for girl bands, pretty much every week there is good new music
i'm glad the scene finally recovered the pandemic was super tough for most rock groups but specially female ones
I could listen to Japanese artists for the rest of my life. I'd always find interesting music and it wouldn't be just Rock and Metal.so many japanese girl bands which rock!
Japanese Hip Hop is a good venture as wellI could listen to Japanese artists for the rest of my life. I'd always find interesting music and it wouldn't be just Rock and Metal.
I recently discovered Awich.Japanese Hip Hop is a good venture as well
I see. Most of my rap artists are groupsI recently discovered Awich.